The bank provides the Corp NewGen Account for students above 10 years of age and the standard Corp Saral Savings Account for minors to be opened jointly with a parent or guardian.
Corp NewGen Account
Targeted at young students.
- The account can be opened by any minor who is a student and over 10 years
- Can be opened with a minimum deposit of Rs. 100. The average quarterly balance is also Rs. 100
- Kids who open the Corp NewGen Account get a debit card, SMS and net banking facility, ability to make up to 5 drafts or postal orders a month and cheque collection facility for up to 2 cheques
Corp Saral Savings Account
The standard savings account available in the bank that can be opened by a representative of a minor.
- Parents or guardians can open the account on behalf of minors
- The average quarterly balance needed is Rs. 1,000
- As of July 2018, the bank offers an interest rate of 3.5% for a balance of less than Rs. 50 lakh and 4% for above that amount
- Some facilities that come with the Corp Saral Savings Account include chequebook, SMS, internet and mobile banking, online funds transfer facility, and so on
- Corporation Bank Website: corpbank.com
- Headquarters: Mangalore, Karnataka
- Call Centre Number: 1800 425 2407