Loan Against Gold from Fincare Small Finance Bank
Leverage the power of gold jewellery to consolidate your debts
Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
This scheme helps borrowers access needed funds by leveraging the power of their gold jewellery. This loan can be used to meet any personal financial needs such as for a wedding, overseas trip, higher education, home renovation, debt consolidation, etc. The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 25 lakh.
Features of Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
Why this Loan?
- The Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan is meant for borrowers who want to get funds by pledging their gold jewellery to meet their financial needs
- It can also be availed by borrowers as a consolidation loan to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- Borrowers can also avail this loan against gold coins subject to a maximum of 50 grams per borrower
- The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 25 lakh
- As of October 2020, the interest rate applicable to this loan may range from 12.99% to 17.99%
- The repayment period of this loan is decided by the bank on a case-to-case basis depending on the loan amount, repayment capacity of the borrower, etc.
- Borrowers should be above 18 years of age and have a steady source of income
- Borrowers must be the true owners of the gold ornaments/jewellery or coins
- The bank charges 25% of the loan amount as margin for this loan
- The bank accepts pledging of gold ornaments or gold coins to secure this loan
- The bank charges up to 0.50% of the loan amount for processing this loan
Documents Needed for Individuals
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Insurance Agents: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Fincare Small Finance Bank Website: www.fincarebank.com
- Headquarters: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Call Centre Toll-free Number: 1800 313 313