Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Children’s Savings Accounts
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank was initially set up in 2009, and became a small finance bank in 2016-17. The bank offers a range of loan and saving products for consumers and various business-focussed accounts and solutions for commercial ventures. The bank has a dedicated minor savings account.
Minor Savings Account
The minor account is eligible for all children below the age of 18 years.
- The account has a minimum average quarterly balance requirement of Rs. 5,000 in metro and urban locations and Rs. 1,000 in semi-urban or rural locations
- The bank offers a Classic Rupay Debit Card with the Minor Savings Account
- Accountholders get unlimited free ATM access at both the bank’s own branches or other bank branches
- The ATM withdrawal and POS limits is Rs. 5,000, with a single transaction limit (ATM withdrawal or POS) also set at Rs. 5,000
- Accountholders get a complimentary chequebook of 20 leaves every quarter
- In addition, Utkarsh offers a free SMS facility
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Website: utkarsh.bank
- Headquarters: Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Call Centre Number: 1800 123 9878, 1800 208 1788