Your privacy is important to us.
We keep updating these Notices on a regular basis as and when needed. We suggest you regularly revisit these Notices to review the latest updated version.
This website (https://financedragon.com) and its sub-domains (hereinafter ‘Website’), and all of their contents are the property of IHuS Research Private Limited (hereinafter ‘Finance Dragon’ or ‘our company’ or ‘we’), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 of India, having its registered office New Delhi, India.
You can read our Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer policies by clicking on this link: Finance Dragon Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer.
By using the Website, and furnishing your personal and contact details, you hereby agree that you are interested in knowing more or availing and/or purchasing various products, services, offers, campaigns or other promotional material that we or any other third party may offer/provide/share/send you from time to time through any means including but not limited to telephone, short messaging service (SMS), email, or any messenger service or mobile application or any other physical, electronic or digital means/mode . You hereby agree that we may contact you either electronically or through phone, to understand your interest in the selected products and services and to fulfil your demand or complete your application.
Further you also expressly agree and authorise Finance Dragon and its partners, service providers, vendors and other third parties to contact you for the purpose of offering or inviting your interest in availing other products or services offered by third parties, or for sending other marketing campaigns, offers, or any other information either on the Website or through other means including but not limited to telephone, SMS, email, or any messaging service/mobile application or any other physical, electronic or digital means/mode.
You agree and authorise Finance Dragon to share your information with its group businesses, vendors, service providers, business partners, affiliates, agents and other third parties, in so far as required for marketing purposes/offering/cross-selling various other products and services and/or to provide you with various value-added services, in relation with the Services selected by you or generally otherwise. You agree to receive communications through emails, telephone, messenger platforms, SMS, or any other form of messaging/communication service from Finance Dragon or such third parties. You also agree that Finance Dragon reserves the right to make your details available to its partner banks/financial institutions or any such other third party as needed by the said partners or third parties and that you may be contacted by the partners and/or the third parties for information through email, telephone, SMS or messenger platforms.
You acknowledge and agree that for undertaking any transaction through the Website, we may undertake customer due diligence measurers, pursuant to which we may seek mandatory information as required for Know Your Customer (KYC) verifications, which as a customer you are obliged to give, to facilitate your application for any proprietary or non-proprietary financial or other product from us, banks or financial institutions, in accordance with applicable law and regulations. You agree and acknowledge that we can undertake enhanced due diligence measures (including any documentation), to satisfy itself relating to customer due diligence requirements in line with the requirements and obligations under applicable laws and regulations. We may obtain sufficient information to establish to our satisfaction or of banks, financial institutions or loan processing partners, the identity of each new customer/user, and to ascertain the purpose of the intended nature of relationship between you and us, the bank, financial institution or loan processing partners.
You hereby authorise and expressly consent us to share your personal information with third parties including but not limited to Credit Information Companies to do an aggregate check of your credit profile so you can be sent relevant communications and offers.
If you are no longer interested in sharing your personal information, please email your request at: contact[at]@ihusresearch.com. Please note that it may take about 2-3 business days to process your request. In furtherance to your usage of the Website, you expressly waive the Do Not Call (DNC) / Do Not Disturb (DND) registrations on your phone/mobile numbers for contacting you for such purpose and usage. Hence, there will be no DNC / DND check required for the number you may have left on our Website. Such modes of contacting you may include sending messages, SMS and/ or telephone calls.
You expressly authorise Finance Dragon to reserve the right to share or disclose your personal information when Finance Dragon in its sole discretion determines that disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under the law in force for the time being.
We do not use, share, rent or sell any information received from you through the website or through emails or through hand-to-hand delivery services, with other people or non-affiliated parties except to provide products and / or services you have requested or cater to your requests, either by ourselves or in partnership with other people or non-affiliated parties or under any legal obligation that requires us to provide your details to concerned legal authorities. We have no intention of collecting any personal data from individuals under 13 years of age.
We collect the hereinbelow data under the respective heads that specify the requirements:
- For subscription to our newsletter, preview of proprietary content, research, programmes, guides or any other content that requires us to know the user details: Name and email;
- For application to our vendor/affiliate/partner/ambassador programmes to market our services: Name, email, personal photograph whether signed or unsigned, and Know Your Customer (KYC) details and bank details including IFSC code or any other bank identification code and bank account number, as needed for us to validate the applications and transfer any commission due from us to the vendor/affiliate/partner/ambassador for services rendered;
- For application by a citizen and resident of India of a loan or any other banking product provided by a partner bank or partner financial institution or provided through loan processing partners, as required by said partner bank, financial institution or loan processing organisation to process the application:
- Identification details of vendor/affiliate/partner/ambassador, if applicable;
- Details of loan needed including category of loan, type, amount needed, purpose of loan, and preferred repayment period;
- Personal details of the applicant including name, gender, date of birth, marital status, phone, email, current and permanent (if applicable) addresses, parents’ names, spouse name (if applicable), number of dependents, religion of applicant, category of applicant, PAN and Aadhaar numbers, and education details;
- Employment details including whether salaried or not, years of work experience, current employer name, nature of business, type of entity, applicant’s department, applicant’s designation, date of joining, work email id, office address, office phone;
- Salary or income details including name of bank where salary is credited, IFSC code of bank, account number, gross and net monthly salary, last 3-months salary details and pay-slips;
- Details of two individuals who serve as references including name, phone, religion, category and city of residence
- Verification documents including signed and unsigned photos, PAN card, Aadhaar card, ID and address proofs including but not limited to driving license, voters ID card, electricity bill, gas bill, passport copy, Central or State Govt. ID card, employer ID card, lease/rent agreement, property or collateral ownership papers; bank statements and income proof including but not limited to salary slips, Income Tax Returns (ITR), Form 16 or employment contract copy for salaried applicants and shop act licence or GST certificate, ITR, CA certified balance sheet and profit & loss statements
Notwithstanding the data collected, we do not disclose this information to a third party except as directed by law or after consent is received from the customer or applicant to share the information with other parties. No specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data is shared with third parties unless any one of the following conditions is met:
- To help complete a transaction initiated by you;
- To comply with any legal obligation or as required by law;
- To share in good faith when such disclosure is necessary to safeguard our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Retention of Data
We retain your information as long as it is necessary to provide you the Services available on the Website or your request for termination of your account, whichever is later. Post termination of your account, we may continue to use your anonymised data aggregated or in combination with anonymised data of other users for data analysis, profiling and research purposes, including to gain insights about our users and their profiles. We may keep your contact information along with your application details (if any) for fraud prevention purposes and for the exercise/defence of a legal claim or for providing evidence in legal proceeding(s).
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Finance Dragon needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Finance Dragon permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Finance Dragon’s legitimate interests
- Finance Dragon needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
We send our registered users periodic updates, newsletters, offers, and other details through email newsletters, phone calls, SMS or other messenger platforms. Subject to the express consent clause above, our subscribers may opt-out of receiving our promotional emails and terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related e-mails, SMS or messenger-based notifications. We have no control over the communication services provided by our partners.
Finance Dragon follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, https://financedragon.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and / or other information.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Note that Finance Dragon has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
We offer you the option to apply for third party products and services, such as loans, credit cards, savings accounts and other financial products provided by the said third parties. If you choose to apply for these products or services, disclose information to the providers, or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. You should evaluate the practices of these external services providers before deciding to use their services. We are not responsible for their privacy practices.
We use third party payment gateways to process your payments for our proprietary and non-proprietary premium programmes. We have no control over the privacy policies of these payment gateway providers.
We use third party tools, plugins, widget that allow you to share content, details, quiz results, blog posts on social media. We have no control how social media channels will use your content. The same can be understood by looking at their respective websites.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Finance Dragon does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Please reach us at contact[at]ihusresearch.com if you have any questions about any information on the Website.