YES Bank Children’s Savings Accounts
YES Bank was founded in 2004 and currently is the fourth largest private sector savings bank in India. It offers a dedicated savings account for children called the My First YES Account.
Help your child understand and master complex subjects like Maths, Science, Software Dev, Data Science and more with educators from MIT, Caltech, Cambridge, Carnegie Mellon and other top colleges
Super fun and easy interactive gamified platform. Courses Recommended by experts
FD Recommended: We have seen no better site in gamified teaching of science and math subjects.
My First YES Account
The account is available for all children, from 1 day old to up to 18 years of age.
- The account has a minimum balance requirement of Rs. 2,500. However, accounts that are linked to a fixed Deposit of Rs. 25,000 do not have to maintain any minimum balance. Otherwise, the bank charges a fee of Rs. 250 per month if the minimum balance is not maintained
- Cash withdrawals at the branch are free while cash deposits per month are limited to Rs. 5 lakh or up to five transactions, whichever is less
- Children above 10 years of age get a complimentary ATM-debit card with customisable withdrawal limits of Rs. 1,000, Rs. 2,000 or Rs. 5,000 that can be defined by the guardian
- The bank offers a free personalised chequebook
- Demand drafts are issued free of charge up to defined limits
- The bank offers accountholders to view the balance online and through mobile banking
- The guardian has to have an account with YES Bank for the child to be able to open a My First YES Account
- YES Bank Website: www.yesbank.in
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Number: 1800 1200