Loan Against Gold Jewellery and Coins from AU Small Finance Bank
Unleash the power of your gold assets to pay off your high-interest debts
AU Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
This scheme helps borrowers access needed funds by pledging their gold jewellery or specially-minted gold coins sold by banks. This loan can be used to meet any financial needs such as a wedding, overseas travel, higher education, home renovation, etc. as well as debt consolidation. The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 15 lakh.
Features of Gold Loan from AU Small Finance Bank
Why this Loan?
- The AU Small Finance Bank Gold Loan is meant for borrowers who want to get funds by pledging gold jewellery/ornaments or specially minted gold coins sold by banks to meet their financial needs
- This loan scheme can also be availed by borrowers as a consolidation loan to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- This loan is disbursed quickly. The bank claims to disburse the loan within 30 minutes after the borrower receives the loan approval
- The minimum loan amount sanctioned under this loan is Rs. 10,000. The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 15 lakh
- The bank offers loan against gold coins subject to a maximum of 50 grams per borrower
- The applicable interest rate on this loan is defined as the sum of two factors namely, one-year Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR) and Spread. As of October 2020, the one-year MCLR of AU Small Finance Bank is 10.05%. The Spread factor is decided by the bank based on the loan type, quantum of loan, credit score of the borrower, etc.
- The repayment period of this loan is decided by the bank on a case-to-case basis depending on the loan amount, repayment capacity of the borrower, etc.
- Borrowers should be above the age of 18 years and have a steady source of income
- Borrowers must be the true owners of the gold ornaments, jewellery or specially minted gold coins sold by the banks
- The bank accepts pledging of gold ornaments or gold coins duly verified for quality and quantity to secure this loan
- The bank charges up to 5.00% of the loan amount for processing this loan
Documents Needed for Individuals
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Insurance Agents: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- AU Small Finance Bank Website: www.aubank.in
- Headquarters: Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 1200 1200