Lease Rental Discounting Scheme to consolidate your debts from Axis Bank
Leverage the power of your rented out commercial property to consolidate your loans.
Axis Bank Lease Rental Discounting Scheme
This loan helps property owners who have rented out their commercial property to reputable establishments to get financial assistance to meet their personal needs. This secured loan can be used to meet expenses for overseas travel, medical exigencies, debt consolidation, etc.
Features of Axis Bank Lease Rental Discounting Scheme
Why this Loan?
- The Axis Bank Lease Rental Discounting Scheme is designed to help borrowers who have rented out their commercial property to government units, semi-government units, public sector undertakings, financial institutions, reputed corporations, multinational companies, etc. to get funds to meet their personal needs
- Borrowers can also avail this scheme to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- The loan amount sanctioned under this scheme depends on the net rentals, balance tenure of rental agreement, etc.
- As of October 2020, the interest rate applicable to this loan may range from 10.50% to 11.25%
- This loan must be repaid within 9 years
- The bank asks for the assignment of future rent receivables in favour of the bank
Margin Money (Borrowers Contribution to Total Cost)
- As of October 2020, this information is not mentioned on the bank’s website. It is likely that the bank may not ask for any margin money as there is usually no fixed or specific purpose for which the money is needed, unlike a car loan or a home loan
- The bank charges 1.00% of the loan amount with a maximum of Rs. 10,000 for processing the loan
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Property-related documents
- Bank statement for the last 12 months to which rentals are credited
- Axis Bank Website: www.axisbank.com
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Number: 1860 419 5555, 1860 500 5555