Loan Against Gold Jewellery and Coins from Capital Small Finance Bank
Leverage the power of gold assets to consolidate your debts
Capital Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
This scheme helps borrowers access needed funds by pledging their gold jewellery/ornaments. This loan can be used to meet any financial needs such as a wedding, overseas travel, higher education, home renovation, etc. as well as debt consolidation. The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 10 lakh.
Features of Gold Loan from Capital Small Finance Bank
Why this Loan?
- The Capital Small Finance Bank Gold Loan is meant for borrowers who want to get funds by pledging gold jewellery/ornaments to meet their financial needs
- It can also be availed by borrowers as a consolidation loan to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 10 lakh
- The applicable interest rate on this loan is defined as the sum of two factors namely, one-year Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR) and Spread. As of October 2020, the one-year MCLR of Capital Small Finance Bank is 10.05%. The Spread factor is decided by the bank based on the loan type, quantum of loan, credit score of the borrower, etc.
- The repayment period of this loan is decided by the bank on a case-to-case basis depending on the loan amount, repayment capacity of the borrower, etc.
- Borrowers should be above 18 years of age and have a steady source of income
- Borrowers must be the true owners of the gold ornaments/jewellery
- The bank charges 30% of the loan amount as margin for this loan
- The bank accepts pledging of gold ornaments or gold coins duly verified for quality and quantity to secure this loan
- The bank charges up to 1.00% of the loan amount for processing this loan
Documents Needed for Individuals
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Insurance Agents: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Capital Small Finance Bank Website: www.capitalbank.co.in
- Headquarters: Jalandhar, Punjab
- Call Centre Number: +181 505 1111