Thinking of availing an Overdraft facility to pay off your credit card debts?
Take a look at DCB Bank Smart Credit Scheme to consolidate your debts
DCB Bank Smart Credit Scheme
This overdraft scheme helps DCB customers pay off their credit card outstanding debt. This is the perfect scheme to consolidate credit card debt since the borrower pays the interest only on the outstanding amount and is liberated from the web of loan EMIs.
Features of DCB Smart Credit Scheme
Why this Loan?
- The DCB Bank Smart Credit Scheme is an overdraft facility designed to help DCB Bank account holders to pay off their credit card debt. Please see the list of approved credit cards on the bank’s website
- This is an unsecured loan, meaning you don’t have to offer any collateral to get the loan
- There are no pre-payment or foreclosure charges for this loan
- The maximum loan amount offered under this loan scheme is Rs. 5 lakh
- As of October 2020, the interest rate applicable to this scheme is not mentioned on the bank’s website. If you want to get more details, please call the customer care number of DCB Bank
- This loan must be repaid within 12 months
- This is a collateral-free loan
- There are no charges for processing this loan
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Salary account details
- DCB Bank Website: www.dcbbank.com
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 209 5363, 1800 123 5363