A Loan Against Property from Dhanlaxmi Bank to meet your financial needs
A low-interest mortgage loan to consolidate your debts
Dhanlaxmi Bank Loan Against Property
This loan helps borrowers get access to funds by pledging their residential or commercial property to the bank to meet their urgent financial needs such as wedding expenses, foreign travel expenses, medical exigencies, higher education and so on. This loan can also be repurposed into a consolidation loan to pay off high-interest debts.
Features of Loan Against Property (Mortgage Loan)
Why this Loan?
- The Dhanlaxmi Bank Loan Against Property is meant for borrowers who want to avail financial assistance by mortgaging their property to the bank to meet their urgent financial needs other than for capital market, trading or speculative purposes
- Being a secured loan, borrowers can avail this scheme as a consolidation loan and pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- There are no pre-payment charges for this loan
- The maximum loan amount offered under this loan scheme depends on the repayment capacity of the borrower and the evaluated value of the property to be mortgaged
- The interest rate applicable to this loan is defined as the sum of two factors: one-year Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR) and a Spread factor. As of October 2020, the one-year MCLR of Dhanlaxmi Bank is 8.90%. The Spread factor is decided by the bank based on the credit score of the borrower
- This loan must be repaid within 15 years
- The bank asks for the first charge of equitable mortgage of property pledged for this loan
Margin Money (Borrowers Contribution to Total Cost)
- This information is not mentioned the bank’s website. We suggest talking to a bank representative to get the details
Note: Margin money refers to the amount the borrower contributes to the overall amount required. The bank will cover the rest. So, if the total amount needed is Rs. 20 lakh, a 20% margin means you will have to contribute Rs. 4 lakh. The bank will provide the balance of Rs. 16 lakh.
- The bank charges 1.50% of the loan amount subject to a maximum of Rs. 10,000 for processing the loan
Documents Needed for Individuals (Salaried and Self-employed)
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Non Professionals: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan / Form 26AS / TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Property related documents
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Website: www.dhanbank.com
- Headquarters: Thrissur, Kerala
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 0487 6613000