An ESAF Small Finance Bank Mortgage Loan to meet your personal needs
A low-interest loan against property to consolidate your debts
ESAF Small Finance Bank Loan Against Property
This loan helps borrowers get access to funds by mortgaging their residential or commercial property to meet their urgent financial needs. Borrowers can use funds from this scheme to purchase a new property, pay for home renovation / repair or to meet personal expenses such as those for a child’s wedding, dream vacation, medical exigencies, debt consolidation and so on.
Features of ESAF Small Finance Bank Mortgage Loan
Why this Loan?
- The ESAF Small Finance Bank Loan Against Property is meant for borrowers who want to avail financial assistance by mortgaging their property to the bank to meet their urgent financial needs other than for capital market, business, trading or speculative purposes
- This loan can also be repurposed into a consolidation loan to pay off high-interest debts
- ESAF Small Finance Bank also offers a balance of transfer facility on this loan
- The maximum loan amount to be sanctioned under this loan scheme is Rs. 10 lakh or up 60% of the market value of the property, whichever is lower
- This loan must be repaid within 7 years
- The applicable interest rate on this loan is defined as the sum of two factors namely, one-year Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR) and (Strategic) Spread. As of June 2020, the one-year MCLR of ESAF Small Finance Bank is 14.42%. The spread factor is decided by the bank based on the quantum of loan, credit score of the borrower, etc.
- The applicants must be in the age group of 18 years to 65 years
- The applicants must be residents of India
- The bank asks for the first charge of equitable/registered mortgage of property
Documents Needed for Individuals (Salaried and Self-employed)
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Non Professionals: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan / Form 26AS / TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Property related documents
- ESAF Small Finance Bank Website: www.esafbank.com
- Headquarters: Thrissur, Kerala
- Call Centre Toll-free Number: 1800 103 3723