Loan Against Gold Ornaments from Federal Bank
Leverage the potential of your gold jewellery to pare down your debt
Federal Bank Federal Gold Loan
This Federal Bank loan helps borrowers access needed funds by pledging their 22-carat gold ornaments. This loan can be used to meet any financial needs such as a wedding, overseas travel, higher education, etc. as well as to consolidate high-interest debts.
Features of Federal Gold Loan (Loan Against Gold Jewellery)
Why this Loan?
- The Federal Bank Gold Loan is meant for borrowers who want to get funds by pledging gold jewellery/ornaments or specially minted gold coins sold by banks to meet their financial needs
- This loan scheme can also be availed by borrowers as a consolidation loan to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- Existing Federal Bank customers do not need to do more paperwork to avail this loan
- The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 1.5 crore.
- The interest rate applicable to this loan can range anywhere from 8.50% to 12.00%
- As of October 2020, this information is not mentioned on the bank’s website. We suggest calling the bank customer care number to know more details
- Borrowers should be above 18 years of age
- Borrowers must be the true owners of the gold ornaments, jewellery or specially minted gold coins sold by the banks
- The bank accepts pledging of gold ornaments or gold coins duly verified for quality and quantity to secure this loan
- As of May 2020, this information is not mentioned on the bank’s website. We suggest calling the bank customer care number to know more details
Documents Needed for Individuals
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Insurance Agents: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Federal Bank Website: www.federalbank.co.in
- Headquarters: Kochi, Kerala
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 1199, 1800 420 1199