Looking for a special loan for doctors, CAs, lawyers, architects, etc. to pay off your debts?
Take a look at HDFC Bank Personal Loan to Self-Employed Professionals
HDFC Bank Loan for Professionals
This loan is specifically designed for self-employed professionals to help them get funds to meet their urgent financial needs. Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Architects and Physiotherapists are eligible for this loan. They can also avail this loan to pay off their high-interest debts.
Features of HDFC Bank Personal Loan for Professionals
Why this Loan?
- The HDFC Bank Personal Loan for Professionals is meant for self-employed professionals such as doctors, CAs, physiotherapists, etc, who need funds to meet their personal needs. This loan can also be used to pay off high-interest debts, thereby consolidating debt
- There are no foreclosure charges on this loan, which means that the borrowers do not have to pay any penalty if they decide to pay off the loan before its repayment period
- The maximum loan amount offered under this loan scheme is up to Rs. 75 lakh depending on the repayment capacity of the borrower
- The interest rate applicable to this loan may range from 12.50% to 15.65%
- This loan must be repaid within 5 years
- The borrower should be at least 25 years old to be eligible for this loan
- The borrower should be under 65 years when the loan matures
- Self-employed doctors and CAs with at least 4 years of experience post-qualification; Company Secretaries, Physiotherapists and Architects with at least 5 years of experience post-qualification are eligible for this loan
- The minimum income of the borrower should be Rs. 1 lakh per annum
- This is a collateral-free loan
- The bank charges 2.50% of the loan amount with a minimum of Rs. 2,359 and a maximum of Rs. 88,500 for processing this loan
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Self-employed Non Professionals: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- HDFC Bank Website: www.hdfcbank.com
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Number: 1860 267 6161