A top-up loan for Lakshmi Vilas Bank for home loan borrowers to meet their financial needs
A loan scheme to help home loan borrowers meet their personal needs or pay off their debts
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Home Top-up Loan
This top-up loan helps Lakshmi Vilas Bank home loan borrowers get access to funds for meeting their personal needs. In addition to being used to meet financial expenses directly related to the house or other personal needs, this loan can also be used as a consolidation loan to pay off debts.
Features of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Home Top-up Loan
Why this Loan?
- The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Home Top-up Loan is meant for the bank’s home loan customers who need assistance to meet their financial needs for a child’s wedding, higher education, domestic/overseas travel, debt consolidation, home renovation/repair/construction, etc.
- There are no prepayment charges for this loan
- The maximum loan amount offered under this loan scheme is Rs. 25 lakh
- As of October 2020, the applicable interest rate to this loan is 8.80%
- This loan must be repaid within 10 years or the residual tenure of the existing home loan, whichever is earlier
- The borrower must be in the age group of 18-70 years
- The borrowers should have availed a home loan from Lakshmi Vilas Bank but not any other top-up loan scheme
- Borrowers should have a satisfactory repayment track record of at least one year
- The bank asks for an extension of charge on residential property funded by the Lakshmi Vilas Bank home loan under this scheme
Margin Money & Processing Charges
- As of October 2020, this information is not mentioned on the bank’s website. Please talk to a bank representative before applying for this loan
Note: Margin money refers to the amount the borrower contributes to the overall amount required. The bank will cover the rest. So, if the total amount needed is Rs. 20 lakh, a 20% margin means you will have to contribute Rs. 4 lakh. The bank will provide the balance of Rs. 16 lakh.
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Non Professionals: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan / Form 26AS / TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Website: www.lvbank.com
- Headquarters: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Call Centre Toll-free Number: 1800 425 2233