A top-up loan from ICICI Bank to meet the financial needs of home loan borrowers
A special loan scheme to help home loan borrowers meet their personal needs
ICICI Bank Home Loan Top-up
This top-up loan helps ICICI Bank Home Loan borrowers get access to funds for meeting their personal needs. In addition to being used to meet financial expenses directly related to the house such as home repair, home renovation or home extension, this loan can also be used as a consolidation loan to pay off debts.
Features of ICICI Bank Home Top-up Loan
Why this Loan?
- The ICICI Bank Home Top-up Loan is meant for borrowers who need assistance to meet financial needs for personal needs such as child’s wedding expenses, education expenses, domestic/overseas travel expenses, debt consolidation, etc.
- No paperwork is required to avail this loan since this loan is specially designed for ICICI bank home loan borrowers
- The bank also offers Insta loans, which are digital loans and can be availed online via the bank’s internet banking facility, in this category
- The maximum loan amount offered under this loan scheme is Rs. 25 lakh
- As of October 2020, the applicable interest rate to this loan ranges from 7.45% to 8.65%
- This loan must be repaid within 20 years or before the end of the home loan tenure, whichever is earlier
- The borrowers should have availed a home loan from ICICI Bank but not any other top-up loan scheme
- Borrowers should have a satisfactory repayment track record of one year or more
- The bank asks for an extension of charge on residential property funded by the ICICI Bank home loan under this scheme
- The bank charges up to 2.00% of the total loan amount up to Rs. 2,000 for processing this loan
- This loan is only offered to existing ICICI Bank home loan borrowers which means that documentation may not be required to avail this loan
- ICICI Bank Website: www.icicibank.com
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Number: 1860 120 7777