Lease Rental Discounting Scheme to consolidate your debts from ICICI Bank
Leverage the power of your rented out property to consolidate your loans.
ICICI Bank ICICI Lease Rental Discounting Scheme
This loan helps property owners who have rented out their commercial property to reputable establishments to get financial assistance to meet their personal needs. This secured loan can be used to meet expenses for medical exigencies, overseas travel, debt consolidation, etc.
Features of ICICI Bank Loan Against Future Rent Receivables
Why this Loan?
- The ICICI Bank Lease Rental Discounting is designed to help borrowers who have rented out their commercial property to government units, semi-government units, public sector undertakings, financial institutions, reputed corporations, multinational companies, etc. to get funds to meet their personal needs
- Borrowers can also avail this scheme to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- The bank offers overdraft facility under this scheme
- The maximum loan amount sanctioned under this loan is Rs. 3 crore. The actual loan amount sanctioned depends on the net rentals, balance tenure of the rental agreement, etc.
- As of October 2020, the interest rate applicable to this loan may range from 10.20% to 10.40%
- This loan must be repaid within 10 years or the residual lease/rent agreement period, whichever is lower
- The bank asks for equitable mortgage of the property against the rental of which the loan is sanctioned
- The bank charges 2.00% of the loan amount for processing the loan
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Property-related documents
- Bank statement for the last 12 months to which rentals are credited
- ICICI Bank Website: www.icicibank.com
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Number: 1860 120 7777