Mortgage Loan from IDBI Bank to meet your financial needs
A low-interest loan against property to consolidate your debts
IDBI Bank Mortgage Loan Scheme
This loan helps borrowers get access to funds by mortgaging their residential or commercial property to meet their urgent financial needs. While a mortgage loan can be used to meet personal financial expenses such as a wedding, foreign travel, medical treatment, higher education and so on, it can also be used as a consolidation loan to pay off your high-interest debts.
Features of IDBI Mortgage Loan
Why this Loan?
- The IDBI Bank Mortgage Loan is meant for borrowers who need assistance to meet personal needs other than capital market, trading or speculative purposes
- Being a secured loan, borrowers can avail this scheme as a consolidation loan and pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- The maximum loan amount offered under this loan scheme is up to Rs. 10 crore. The bank may offer a higher loan amount after reviewing the application
- Existing home loan or loan against property customers can get up to 75% for residential property and 65% for non-residential property. New customers can get up to 70% for residential property and 60% for non-residential property
- As of October 2020, the applicable interest rate to this loan ranges from 9.00% to 9.35% for residential property and 9.25% to 9.60% for commercial property
- This loan must be repaid within 15 years
- The bank asks for first charge of equitable mortgage of residential property or commercial property pledged for this loan
- The bank may ask for liquid collaterals in certain cases
Margin Money (Borrowers Contribution to Total Cost)
- The bank charges up to 25% for residential property and 35% for non-residential property for existing IDBI Bank customers; and 30% for residential property and 40% for non-residential property for new customers
Note: Margin money refers to the amount the borrower contributes to the overall amount required. The bank will cover the rest. So, if the total amount needed is Rs. 20 lakh, a 20% margin means you will have to contribute Rs. 4 lakh. The bank will provide the balance of Rs. 16 lakh.
- The bank charges 0.50% of the loan amount up to Rs. 10,000 for processing the loan
Documents Needed for Individuals (Salaried and Self-employed)
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Non Professionals: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan / Form 26AS / TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Property related documents
- IDBI Bank Website: www.idbibank.in
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 209 4324, 1800 22 1070