Thinking of a Personal Loan to pay off your debts?
Take a look at IDBI Bank Personal Loan Scheme.
IDBI Bank Personal Loan
This loan helps borrowers get financial assistance to meet their urgent financial needs including wedding expenses, travel expenses, medical expenses and so on. However, what most people do not know is that this loan can also be used as a consolidation loan to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts.
Features of IDBI Personal Loan
Why this Loan?
- The IDBI Bank Personal Loan is meant for salaried individuals, self-employed professionals, self-employed non-professionals (with a regular, identified and legal source of income), and pensioners who need financial assistance to meet urgent personal needs
- This is an unsecured loan
- The maximum loan amount offered under this loan scheme is Rs. 10 lakh for salaried individuals, self-employed professionals and self-employed non-professionals and Rs. 5 lakh for pensioners
- As of October 2020, the interest rate applicable to this loan is 8.55% for retired IDBI Bank staff (pensioners) and 11.30% for others
- This loan must be repaid within 5 years
- The actual repayment period depends on the age of the borrower since the maximum age at the termination of loan should be less than 60 years or date of retirement, whichever is earlier, for salaried individuals, self-employed professionals and self-employed non-professionals and 75 years for pensioners
- Confirmed employees of Public Sector Undertakings, Central Government, State Government units, reputed national and multinational companies even if they do not have a salary account with the bank
- Self-employed professionals and self-employed non-professionals with a regular, identified and legal source of income having salary/corporate account with IDBI Bank
- IDBI ex-staff and other pensioners having pension account with IDBI Bank
- The minimum Net Salary or Income should be Rs. 1.80 lakh per annum for salaried individuals/pensioners, Rs. 3.60 lakh for self-employed professionals and Rs. 5 lakh per annum for self-employed non-professionals
- This is an unsecured loan, meaning you don’t have to offer any collateral to get the loan
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Insurance Agents: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc
- IDBI Bank Website: www.idbibank.in
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 209 4324, 1800 22 1070