An Indian Bank home loan with top-up options
A home loan from Indian Bank with additional financial assistance to meet your personal needs.
Indian Bank IB Home Loan Combo
This is a combo loan scheme through which Indian Bank offers a home loan with an additional loan such as pension loan, personal loan, vehicle loan, etc. to its customers. The second loan helps the borrower meet his/her other financial needs.
Features of IB Home Loan Combo (Home Loan Package with Other Indian Bank Loans)
Why this Loan?
- The Indian Bank IB Home Loan Combo is meant for people who are looking for a home loan with a room for more financial assistance to meet their personal needs. This saves them from availing multiple loans
- Borrowers can use the second loan out of vehicle loan, pension loan, personal loan (clean loan to salaried class) and home improvement loan offered in addition to the home loan, to pay off their high-interest debts
- The maximum loan amount offered under this loan scheme depends on the type of second loan chosen by the borrower out of vehicle loan, pension loan, personal loan (clean loan to salaried class), home improvement loan, etc.
Interest & Repayment
- As of October 2020, the interest rate and repayment period applicable to this combo loan scheme depend on the second loan chosen by the borrower
- Individual and joint-borrowers who have availed the Indian Bank Home Loan and have a satisfactory repayment track record for at least 3 years after moratorium are eligible for this loan
- The borrower must have maintained a security margin of 15% for purchase of house, plot or construction of house
- The home loan account must be in the standard category
- The bank asks for collateral, co-obligation and/or guarantee to secure this loan depending on the loan scheme chosen by the borrower
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Insurance Agents: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Property related documents
- Indian Bank Website: www.indianbank.in
- Headquarters: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 00 000