A home loan from IndusInd Bank that can be utilised by borrowers as a top-up loan to meet their financial needs
A home loan scheme to help borrowers meet their personal needs or pay off their debts
IndusInd Bank Home Loan
This loan helps borrowers get access to funds for purchasing a new home, upgrading amenities in the house, renovating/repairing the house or meeting their personal needs. This loan can also be used as a consolidation loan to pay off debts since it can be availed as a top-up loan.
Features of IndusInd Bank Home Loan (as a Top-up Loan)
Why this Loan?
- The IndusInd Bank Home Loan is an umbrella home loan scheme that can be availed to (as expected) purchase a new home, construction of a house on a piece of land, upgrade amenities in the house, renovate the house, repair the house or meet personal needs
- This loan can also be repurposed into consolidation loan to pay off debts
- The maximum loan amount offered under this loan scheme is decided by the bank on a case-to-case basis
- As of October 2020, the interest rate applicable to this loan is not mentioned on the bank’s website. We suggest talking to a bank representative to get more details
- This loan must be repaid within 30 years
- The bank asks for an extension of charge on residential property funded by the IndusInd Bank home loan under this scheme
Margin Money (Borrowers Contribution to Total Cost)
- As of October 2020, this information is not mentioned on the bank’s website. Please talk to a bank representative before applying for this loan
Note: Margin money refers to the amount the borrower contributes to the overall amount required. The bank will cover the rest. So, if the total amount needed is Rs. 20 lakh, a 20% margin means you will have to contribute Rs. 4 lakh. The bank will provide the balance of Rs. 16 lakh.
- The bank charges up to 0.40% of the total loan amount for processing this loan
Documents Needed for Individuals (Salaried and Self-employed)
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Non Professionals: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan / Form 26AS / TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- IndusInd Bank Website: www.indusind.com
- Headquarters: Pune, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1860 500 5004