A loan against gold jewellery and coins from IndusInd Bank
Pay off your debts by leveraging the power of your gold assets
IndusInd Bank Loan Against Gold
This loan helps borrowers access needed funds by pledging their gold jewellery or specially-minted gold coins sold by banks. This secured loan can be used to meet any financial needs such as a wedding, overseas travel, higher education, etc. as well as to consolidate high-interest debts.
Features of Loan Against Gold
Why this Loan?
- The IndusInd Bank Loan Against Gold is meant for borrowers who want to get access to funds by pledging gold jewellery or specially minted gold coins sold by any bank to meet their financial needs
- Being a secured loan, borrowers can avail this scheme as a consolidation loan and pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- The bank offers an additional discount to women borrowers
- As of October 2020, the maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is not mentioned on the bank’s website. Please call the bank’s customer care number to know the details before applying for this loan
- The interest rate applicable to this loan can be anywhere from 10.50% to 16.00%
- This loan is repayable within 12 months
- True owners of the gold ornaments, jewellery or specially minted gold coins sold by the banks are eligible for this loan
Margin Money (Borrowers Contribution to Total Cost)
- As of October 2020, this information is not mentioned on the bank’s website. Please call a bank representative for details
Note: Margin money refers to the amount the borrower contributes to the overall amount required. The bank will cover the rest. So, if the total amount needed is Rs. 20 lakh, a margin of 20% means you will have to contribute Rs. 4 lakh. The bank will provide the balance of Rs. 16 lakh.
- The bank accepts pledging of 22-carat gold ornaments or gold coins to secure this loan
- The bank charges up to 1.00% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 750 for processing this loan
Documents Needed for Individuals
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Insurance Agents: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- IndusInd Bank Website: www.indusind.com
- Headquarters: Pune, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1860 500 5004