Thinking of a Personal Loan to pay off your debts?
The IndusInd Bank Personal Loan is going to be the perfect loan option for you
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
This loan scheme is designed to help borrowers get funds to meet their urgent financial needs. These may range from expenses for a child’s wedding and education to medical emergency and domestic/foreign travel.
Features of IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
Why this Loan?
- The IndusInd Bank Personal Loan scheme is meant for customers who need financial assistance to meet their urgent personal needs such as child’s wedding, child’s education, overseas/domestic travel, medical exigency, etc. This personal loan can also be repurposed into a consolidation loan to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans
- The bank offers five options for customers to choose from based on their needs: Personal Loan for Education, Personal Loan for Medical Expenses, Personal Loan for Home Renovation, Personal Loan for Wedding and Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- This is a collateral-free loan
- The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 15 lakh
- As of October 2020, the interest rate applicable to this loan may range from 11.00% to 31.50%
- This loan repayment period may be anywhere from 1 to 5 years
- The minimum age limit to be eligible for this loan is 21 years for salaried employees and 25 years for self-employed professionals and self-employed individuals
- Permanent/confirmed employees of Public Sector Undertakings, Central Government, State Government units, reputed national and multinational companies with at least two years of total experience and minimum one year in the current organisation
- The minimum net monthly income of the salaried employees should be Rs 25,000 and the minimum annual net income of the self-employed professionals and individuals is Rs. 4.8 lakh
- This is an unsecured loan, meaning you don’t have to offer any collateral or security to get the loan
- The bank charges 2.50% of the loan amount plus applicable tax for processing this loan
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Self-employed Individuals: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- IndusInd Bank Website: www.indusind.com
- Headquarters: Pune, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1860 500 5004