Loan Against Future Lease Rentals to consolidate your debts from Karnataka Bank
Leverage the power of your rented out property to consolidate your loans.
Karnataka Bank KBL Lease N Cash Scheme
This loan helps property owners who have rented out their property to reputable establishments to get financial assistance to meet their personal needs. This secured loan can be used to meet expenses for overseas travel, medical exigencies, debt consolidation, etc.
Features of Karnataka Bank Loan Against Future Rent Receivables
Why this Loan?
- The Karnataka Bank KBL Lease N Cash Scheme is designed to help borrowers who have rented out their property to government units, semi-government units, public sector undertakings, financial institutions, reputed corporations, multinational companies, etc. to get funds to meet their personal needs
- Borrowers can also avail this scheme to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- The maximum loan amount sanctioned under this loan is Rs. 5 crore
- As of October 2020, the interest rate applicable to this loan may range from 10.20% to 11.20%
- This loan must be repaid within 7 years
- The bank asks for the mortgage of the leased property to secure the loan
Margin Money (Borrowers Contribution to Total Cost)
- The bank charges 20% on net rent receivables as margin or this loan
Note: Margin money refers to the amount the borrower contributes to the overall amount required. The bank will cover the rest. So, if the total amount needed is Rs. 20 lakh, and margin is 20%, then you will have to contribute Rs. 4 lakh. The bank will provide the balance of Rs. 16 lakh.
- As of October 2020, this information is not mentioned on the bank’s website. We suggest calling up the bank to get in touch with their representative to get more details
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Property-related documents
- Bank statement for the last 12 months to which rentals are credited
- Karnataka Bank Website: www.karnatakabank.com
- Headquarters: Mangalore, Karnataka
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 1444