Thinking of a Personal Loan to pay off your debts?
The Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan is going to be the perfect loan option for you
Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan (Secured/Unsecured Loan)
This loan scheme is designed to help salaried employees of government organisations, public sector undertakings and autonomous bodies get funds to meet their urgent financial needs. These may range from expenses for a child’s wedding and education to medical emergency and domestic/foreign travel. This personal loan can also be repurposed into a consolidation loan to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans.
Features of Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan (Secured/Unsecured Loan)
Why this Loan?
- The Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan scheme is meant for salaried employees and self-employed individuals who need financial assistance to meet their urgent personal needs such as child’s wedding, child’s education, overseas/domestic travel, medical exigency and debt consolidation
- The bank offers two variants of this loan – secured and unsecured depending on the needs of the borrower
- The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 10 lakh
- As of October 2020, the interest rate applicable to this loan may range from 12.00% to 19.00%
- This loan must be repaid within 5 years
- Permanent/confirmed employees of Public Sector Undertakings, Central Government, State Government units and reputed private organisations are eligible for this loan
- This is a collateral-free loan
- The bank charges 1.00% of the loan amount for processing this loan
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Self-employed Non Professionals: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Karur Vysya Bank Website: www.kvb.co.in
- Headquarters: Karur, Tamil Nadu
- Call Centre Number: +91 44 3072 1916