Want a Personal Loan to pay off your debts?
The Nainital Bank Naini Sahyog Scheme is going to be the perfect loan option for you
Nainital Bank Naini Sahyog for Personal Needs
This loan scheme is designed to help borrowers get funds to meet their urgent financial needs. Borrowers can use the funds to pay for expenses for a child’s wedding, child’s education, medical emergency, domestic/foreign travel and even debt consolidation.
Features of Nainital Bank Naini Sahyog Personal Loan
Why this Loan?
- The Nainital Bank Personal Loan scheme is meant for salaried employees of govt. organisations, pensioners, insurance agents, self-employed individuals, etc. who need financial assistance to meet their urgent personal needs such as wedding expenses, higher education expenses, overseas/domestic travel, medical exigency, etc. This personal loan can also be repurposed into a consolidation loan to pay off their debts
- This is a collateral-free loan
- The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 15 lakh for salaried employees of govt. organisations, Rs. 10 lakh for salaried employees of private organisations, Rs. 5 lakh for pensioners, Rs. 7 lakh for insurance agents and Rs. 10 lakh for self-employed professionals
- As of October 2020, this information is not mentioned on the bank’s website. We suggest talking to a bank representative to get the details
- This loan must be repaid within 7 years subject to annual review
- Salaried employees of Public Sector Undertakings, Central Government, State Government units, reputed national and multinational companies
- Self-employed professionals, insurance agents and pensioners are also eligible for this loan
- This is an unsecured loan which simply means that you do not have to offer any collateral or security to get this loan
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Self-employed Individuals: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Nainital Bank Website: www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Headquarters: Nainital, Uttarakhand
- Call Centre Toll-free Number: 1800 180 4031