A Punjab & Sind Bank loan scheme for home loan borrowers to meet their personal needs
A top-up loan from Punjab & Sind Bank to meet your urgent financial needs
Punjab & Sind Bank PSB Apna Ghar Top Up
This loan helps PSB housing loan borrowers meet their personal needs or pay off their existing loans. This is the perfect loan scheme for Punjab & Sind Bank home loan borrowers who need additional funds for meeting financial exigencies.
Features of PSB Apna Ghar Top Up
Why this Loan?
- The Punjab & Sind Bank PSB Apna Ghar Top Up is meant for Punjab & Sind Bank housing loan borrowers who need additional funds for personal needs
- This loan can be used by borrowers to consolidate their debts by paying off all other loans
- This scheme is offered as a term loan and overdraft depending on the needs of the borrower
- The maximum loan amount offered under this loan scheme is capped at Rs. 10 lakh. The actual loan amount offered is decided by the bank on a case-to-case basis
- As of October 2020, the effective interest rate range for this loan is 8.10% to 8.65%
- Term Loan: This loan must be repaid within the repayment period of the existing home loan
- Overdraft: This loan must be repaid within 12 months
- All existing Punjab & Sind Bank home loan borrowers are eligible for this loan if they have a satisfactory repayment track record for a minimum of 24 months
- The property for which the housing loan has been availed should have been properly financed and taken possession of before applying for this loan
- The bank accepts mortgage of residential property as well as primary charge of collateral pledged under the existing housing loan scheme
Margin Money (Borrowers Contribution to Total Cost)
- The bank may charge up to 25% of the loan amount as margin
Note: Margin money refers to the amount the borrower contributes to the overall amount required. The bank will cover the rest. So, if the total amount needed is Rs. 20 lakh, a 20% margin means you will have to contribute Rs. 4 lakh. The bank will provide the balance of Rs. 16 lakh.
- The bank charges up to 0.15% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 1,000 and a maximum of Rs. 3,750 for processing the loan
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Insurance Agents: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Property and existing loan-related documents
- Punjab & Sind Bank Website: www.psbindia.com
- Headquarters: New Delhi, India
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 419 8300