A Mortgage Loan from Punjab & Sind Bank to meet your financial needs
A low-interest loan against property to consolidate your debts
Punjab & Sind Bank Mortgage Loan
This loan helps borrowers get access to funds by pledging their property to the bank to meet their urgent financial needs such as wedding expenses, foreign travel expenses, medical exigencies, higher education and so on. This loan can also be repurposed into a consolidation loan to pay off high-interest debts.
Features of PSB Mortgage Loan (Loan Against Property)
Why this Loan?
- The Punjab & Sind Bank PSB Mortgage Loan is meant for borrowers who want to avail financial assistance by mortgaging their property to the bank to meet their urgent financial needs other than for capital market, trading or speculative purposes
- This is a secured loan and borrowers can avail this scheme as a consolidation loan
- The bank also offers mortgage loans to its corporate and MSME borrowers. The terms are different from those for retail customers. We suggest talking to a bank representative to get more details if you are interested
- The maximum loan amount offered under this loan scheme is up to Rs. 5 crore. The bank may approve loans up to Rs. 10 crore on a case-to-case basis.
- The applicable interest rate on this loan may range from 9.35% to 9.95% depending on the credit score of the borrower and other factors
- This loan must be repaid within 10 years
- The bank asks for the first charge of equitable mortgage of property pledged for this loan
- The bank charges 1% of the loan amount up to Rs. 2,000 for processing the loan
Documents Needed for Individuals (Salaried and Self-employed)
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Non Professionals: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan / Form 26AS / TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- Property related documents
- Punjab & Sind Bank Website: www.psbindia.com
- Headquarters: New Delhi, India
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 419 8300