A Top-up Loan for Home Loan Borrowers to Help Consolidate Their Debts.
A top-up home loan you can use to pay off your debt or other personal needs.
UCO Bank UCO Top-up Home Loan
This loan helps home loan borrowers get the funds to meet their personal needs. It can also be used to consolidate high-interest debts. This loan cannot be availed for speculative reasons.
Features of UCO Top-up Home Loan
Why this Loan?
- The UCO Bank UCO Top-up Home Loan is meant for borrowers who want to avail financial assistance for personal needs after availing the home loan scheme from the bank. Borrowers can also avail this scheme as a consolidation loan and pay off their high-interest credit card debts and other loans, thereby reducing their debt burden
- All existing home loan borrowers are eligible for this loan
- The maximum loan amount offered by UCO Bank under this loan is Rs. 25 lakh. It should be noted here that the top-up loan amount cannot exceed the home loan amount
- The interest rate applicable to this loan is defined as the sum of two factors namely, UCO Bank Float Rate and Spread (1.80%). As of October 2020, the float rate of UCO Bank is 6.90% bringing the effective interest rate at 8.70%
- This loan must be repaid before the borrower reaches the age of 75 years. The actual repayment period is decided by the bank depending on various factors such as the loan amount, repayment capacity of the borrower, age of the borrower, etc.
- The bank may ask for additional mortgage charge on existing property mortgaged by the bank
Margin Money (Borrowers Contribution to Total Cost)
- As of October 2020, this information is not available on the bank’s website. Please talk to a bank representative and get the required details before applying for this loan
Note: Margin money refers to the amount the borrower contributes to the overall amount required. The bank will cover the rest. So, if the total amount needed is Rs. 20 lakh and if the margin is 20%, the margin money comes to Rs. 4 lakh. The bank will provide the balance of Rs. 16 lakh.
- The bank charges 0.10% up to a maximum of Rs. 10,000 for processing this loan
Documents Needed for Individuals (Salaried and Self-employed)
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Insurance Agents: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- UCO Bank Website: www.ucobank.com and www.ucoebanking.com (net banking)
- Headquarters: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 274 0123