Loan Against Gold Jewellery and Coins from YES Bank
Unleash the power of your precious metal assets to pay off your high-interest debts
YES Bank Gold Loan
This scheme helps borrowers access needed funds by pledging their gold jewellery or specially-minted gold coins sold by banks. This loan can be used to meet any financial needs such as a wedding, overseas travel, higher education, etc. as well as to consolidate high-interest debts. The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 50 lakh.
Features of Gold Loan from YES Bank
Why this Loan?
- The YES Bank Gold Loan is meant for borrowers who want to get funds by pledging gold jewellery/ornaments or specially minted gold coins sold by banks to meet their financial needs
- This loan scheme can also be availed by borrowers as a consolidation loan to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- The minimum loan amount sanctioned under this loan is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan scheme is Rs. 50 lakh
- The applicable interest rate on this loan is defined as the sum of two factors namely, Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR) and Spread. As of October 2020, the interest rate applicable to this loan may range from 8.80% to 14.80%
- The repayment period of this loan is decided by the bank on a case-to-case basis depending on the loan amount, repayment capacity of the borrower, etc.
- Borrowers should be above 18 years of age and have a steady source of income
- Borrowers must be the true owners of the gold ornaments, jewellery or specially minted gold coins sold by the banks
- The bank accepts pledging of 18k-22k gold ornaments or gold coins duly verified for quality and quantity to secure this loan
- The bank charges up to 0.75% of the loan amount for processing this loan
Documents Needed for Individuals
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Insurance Agents: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- YES Bank Website: www.yesbank.in
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 1200