Looking for a Loan Against Securities to consolidate your debts from YES Bank?
You have landed at the right place. This page contains all the information you will need on YES Bank’s Loan Against Shares.
YES Bank Loan Against Securities
This loan helps borrowers get access to funds by pledging their securities such as shares, mutual funds, life insurance policies, bonds, debentures, etc. to the bank. While this secured loan can be used to meet any financial needs such as a wedding, overseas travel, higher education and so on, it can also be used to consolidate high-interest debts.
Features of Loan Against Securities from YES Bank
Why this Loan?
- The YES Bank Loan Against Securities is meant for borrowers who want to avail financial assistance by pledging shares/bonds/debentures/mutual funds/life insurance policies/Kisan Vikas Patras to meet their financial needs
- Borrowers can also avail this scheme as a consolidation loan and pay off their debts
- There are no prepayment charges for this loan
- The maximum loan amount sanctioned by the bank under this loan depends on the net present value of the securities pledged to the bank. Borrowers can get up to 85% of the security value under this scheme
- The applicable interest rate on this loan is defined as the sum of two factors namely, Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR) and Spread. As of October 2020, the interest rate applicable to this loan may range from 7.80% to 11.00%
- This loan must be repaid within 12 months. It can be renewed on an annual basis
- The bank accepts pledging of securities as collateral for this loan
Margin Money (Borrowers Contribution to Total Cost)
- The bank charges at least 15% of the face value of the prevailing market price of the securities
Note: Margin money refers to the amount the borrower contributes to the overall amount required. The bank will cover the rest. So, if the total amount needed is Rs. 20 lakh, you will have to contribute 20% which comes to Rs. 4 lakh. The bank will provide the balance of Rs. 16 lakh.
- The bank charges 0.50% of the loan amount for processing this loan
Documents Needed for Individuals (Salaried and Self-employed)
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Insurance Agents: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
- YES Bank Website: www.yesbank.in
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 1200