Consolidation Loans from IndusInd Bank (IndusInd Bank)
Different loan schemes for debt consolidation.
One of the fast-growing private sector banks in the country, IndusInd Bank offers a range of financial products to different segments of its customer base. The bank gives you the option to choose from a range of loans that are specifically suited for your different needs.
IndusInd Bank Consolidation Loans
Consider this: you are repaying credit card debts that you built when you had to buy things for your new house, you already have a home loan and now you need money for attending a friend’s destination wedding. Or, perhaps a medical emergency. What would you do?
If you are like most people, you would go for a new loan – a personal loan from a bank or loan from a family member/colleague. This is not always the best choice. You will now have multiple payments going out every month making it a nightmare to manage it all and to keep a tab on your money. It will start frustrating you in no time. It’s time you thought about consolidating your debts.
A consolidation loan helps customers pay off all their debts and consolidate them into one by choosing terms as per their preference and repay easily. It can be an unsecured loan like a personal loan or a secured loan like loan against property, gold, time deposits, or securities. Balance of transfer loans and top-up loans may also be considered to be consolidation loans if they are used to repay/consolidate relatively high-interest debts.
In your case, you have plenty of options to choose from. If you have assets like gold/securities/time deposits, you can pledge them to the bank for a loan to pay for the expenses of your friend’s destination wedding and repay your credit card debt with it. A top-up home loan can help you do the same since you already have a home loan. The bank may offer you a concession too since you are an existing borrower. This way you get rid of the high-interest rate you are paying towards your debt. You can choose any loan option as long as you make sure that you are getting a better deal.
The important thing to note here is that the IndusInd Bank does not label a specific loan as a consolidation loan. Instead, a few schemes can be used for the purpose of consolidating debts even if they are not directly labelled so. Here are some of the loan schemes offered by IndusInd Bank that you can avail as a consolidation loan:
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Loan Against Gold
- IndusInd Bank Loan Against Securities
- IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan (Top-up)
We give you a brief introduction to each of these consolidation loans below. In addition, you have the option to click further and read in detail about each loan (the link takes you to another page on our website). This specific page has been specifically designed so that you can get all the information you need on that loan in an uncluttered and easy-to-read format.
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
This loan scheme is designed to help borrowers get funds to meet their urgent financial needs. These may range from expenses for a child’s wedding and education to medical emergency and domestic/foreign travel.
Features of IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
Why this Loan?
- The IndusInd Bank Personal Loan scheme is meant for customers who need financial assistance to meet their urgent personal needs such as child’s wedding, child’s education, overseas/domestic travel, medical exigency, etc. This personal loan can also be repurposed into a consolidation loan to pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans
- The bank offers five options for customers to choose from based on their needs: Personal Loan for Education, Personal Loan for Medical Expenses, Personal Loan for Home Renovation, Personal Loan for Wedding and Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- This is a collateral-free loan
IndusInd Bank Loan Against Gold
This loan helps borrowers access needed funds by pledging their gold jewellery or specially-minted gold coins sold by banks. This secured loan can be used to meet any financial needs such as a wedding, overseas travel, higher education, etc. as well as to consolidate high-interest debts.
Features of IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
Why this Loan?
- The IndusInd Bank Loan Against Gold is meant for borrowers who want to get access to funds by pledging gold jewellery or specially minted gold coins sold by any bank to meet their financial needs
- Being a secured loan, borrowers can avail this scheme as a consolidation loan and pay off their high-interest credit card debts and loans, thereby consolidating their debts
- The bank offers an additional discount to women borrowers
IndusInd Bank Loan Against Securities
This loan helps borrowers get access to funds by pledging their shares, mutual funds or bonds to the bank. While this secured loan can be used to meet any financial needs such as a wedding, overseas travel, higher education, debt consolidation, etc.
Features of Loan Against Shares from IndusInd Bank
Why this Loan?
- The IndusInd Bank Loan Against Securities is meant for borrowers who want to avail financial assistance by pledging shares to meet their financial needs
- Borrowers can also avail this scheme as a consolidation loan and pay off their debts
- The bank offers a relatively higher loan amount at a competitive interest rate under this scheme
IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property
This loan helps borrowers get access to funds by mortgaging their residential/commercial property to the bank to meet their urgent financial needs such as wedding expenses, travel expenses, medical exigencies, higher education and so on.
Features of IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property
Why this Loan?
- The IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property is meant for borrowers who want to avail financial assistance by mortgaging their residential property to the bank to meet their urgent financial needs other than for capital market, business, trading or speculative purposes. This loan can also be repurposed into a consolidation loan to pay off high-interest debts
- IndusInd Bank also offers this loan scheme against rentals from commercial property
IndusInd Bank Home Loan (as a Top-up Loan)
This loan helps borrowers get access to funds for purchasing a new home, upgrading amenities in the house, renovating/repairing the house or meeting other personal needs. This loan can also be used as a consolidation loan to pay off debts since it can be availed as a top-up loan.
Features of IndusInd Bank Home Loan (as a Top-up Loan)
Why this Loan?
- The IndusInd Bank Home Loan is an umbrella home loan scheme that can be availed to (as expected) purchase a new home, construction of a house on a piece of land, upgrade amenities in the house, renovate the house, repair the house or meet personal needs
- This loan can also be repurposed into consolidation loan to pay off debts
Important Note: IndusInd Bank may offer more consolidation loan options that are not yet published on the website. If you prefer we suggest that you get in touch with the nearest branch to check the loan schemes they offer. This will also help you get a custom quote since many loan schemes are need-based and certain charges such as application charges, service charges, strategic premium, etc. may be decided on a case-to-case basis.
Interest Rate for IndusInd Bank Consolidation Loans
- The applicable interest rate on these loans is defined as the sum of two factors namely, one-year Marginal Cost of Funds Based Lending Rate (MCLR) and (Strategic) Spread. As of October 2020, the MCLR of IndusInd Bank is 8.85%. The Spread factor is decided by the bank based on the loan type, quantum of loan and credit score of the borrower
Documents Needed for Individuals (Salaried and Self-employed)
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant and co-applicant, if any
- Two Passport Size Photographs of applicant and co-applicant
- Personal ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License. PAN Card / PAN Card Issuing Letter is must
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Banker’s Verification, Driving License or Passport
- Residential Address Proof (Any One): Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income/Banking Proof for Salaried Professionals: Last 3 months’ salary slip, Form 16 or income tax returns
- Income/Banking Proof for Self-employed Professionals/Self-employed Non Professionals: Computation of income of last 2 years, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Registration Certificate, GST Return, Income Tax Challan/ Form 26AS/TDS Certificate, IT Assessment, etc.
Documents Needed for Proprietorship and Partnership Firms
- Loan Application Form duly filled and signed
- Partnership Deed and Partnership Registration Certificate
- ID Proof of the Firm: Firm PAN Card or PAN Issuing Letter
- Office Address Proof: Electricity Bill, Post-paid Phone Bill, Valid Rent Agreement
- Income Proof: CMA Data and Project Report, Debtors and Creditors Certificate, GST Return, Last 3 years ITR of applicant and co-applicant, Audited or CA Certified Computation of Income/Trading Account/Profit and Loss Account/Balance Sheet, Annual Audit Report and Tax Audit Report if audited, Form 16A if applicable, Net Worth of applicants, co-applicants and guarantors
- Banking Proof: Last 1-year Statement of Company’s Major Account, Current Account, Cash Credit Account, Overdraft Account, Loan Statement of Running Loans, Latest Closed Loan NOC and Last 6-months Bank Statement of Applicant and Co-applicant’s Savings Account
- IndusInd Bank Website: www.indusind.com
- Headquarters: Pune, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1860 500 5004