Education Loans from Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers a wide range of loan schemes to different segments of its customers across the country. These loans are aimed at providing financial support to its customers for their varying needs. As of November 2020, Kotak Mahindra Bank offers one education loan to students who need financial assistance in pursuing higher education in India or abroad.
The education loan offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank:
- Education Loan for Higher Studies in India and Abroad
As of November 2020, the bank does not seem to offer any of the Government of India Interest Subsidy Schemes on education loans. We will keep updating this page as and when new education loan schemes or interest subsidies are offered by the bank.
We give you a brief intro to the education loan offered by the bank below. In addition, you have the option to click further and read in detail about the loan in a specific page of its own. This specific page has been made specifically for you to get all the information you need on that loan in an uncluttered and easy-to-read format.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for Higher Studies in India and Abroad
This Kotak Mahindra Bank study loan helps students finance their education and realise their dreams of pursuing higher education at recognised educational institutions in India or abroad. The maximum loan amount you can get is Rs. 10 lakh for studying India and Rs. 20 lakh for studying abroad.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan
Why this Loan?
- The loan is meant to help students who have secured admission into a higher education course in a recognised institution in India or abroad through Entrance Test or Merit-based Selection Process.
- It is disbursed as a series of payments over the required number of years and not as a lump sum
- This Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan can be taken for all expenses directly related to the course including for fees, purchase of books, laptops, hostel fees, lab fees, examination fees, etc.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Website: www.kotak.com
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Number: 1860 266 2666
IMPORTANT: Thousands of smart students and their parents lose lakhs of money every year by choosing a costlier education loan.
Apply for Education Loan Only After Finding the Best Education Loan Using Our Guide
India’s First Education Loans Guide – Now at Rs 49 ONLY (same price as soft drink)
Here is what the Guide offers:
- Coverage of All Education Loans from Top Public and Private Banks
- Compare interest rates for each loan, max. loan amount, max. unsecured loan amount, fees and charges, etc.
- Loan for regular studies in India, foreign studies, professional studies, aviation, shipping, PhDs, etc.
Find all-important details before you visit the branch using our Guide to Education Loans.
Don’t lose money on excess interest payments to banks. Click Here to Buy the Education Loan Guide.