Education Loans from ICICI Bank
One of the largest private banks in India, ICICI Bank offers a wide range of financial products to different segments of its customers. These loans are aimed at providing financial support to customers for different purposes such as purchasing a house, arranging for a child’s wedding, pursuing higher education for themselves or their children, etc.
ICICI Bank offers one education loan to help deserving students get the financial support they need to pursue higher education.
The education loan scheme from ICICI Bank:
- ICICI Bank iSMART Education Loan (for Higher Studies in India and Abroad)
We give you a brief intro to education loans offered by the bank below. In addition, you can click on the link given and read in detail about the loan in detail. This page has been made specifically for you to get all the information you need on that loan in an uncluttered and easy-to-read format.
ICICI Bank iSMART Education Loan for Higher Studies in India and Abroad
This ICICI Bank study loan helps students finance their education and realise their dreams of pursuing higher education at recognised educational institutions in India or abroad. The maximum loan amount you can get is Rs. 1 crore for studying in India and Rs. 2 crore for studying abroad. Let’s look at its different features:
Features of ICICI Bank iSMART Education Loan
Why this Loan?
- The ICICI Bank iSMART Education Loan is meant to help students who have secured admission into a higher education course in a recognised institution in India or abroad through Entrance Test or Merit-based Selection Process
- You can get collateral-free loans of up to Rs. 1 crore
- This loan is disbursed as a series of payments over the required number of years and not as a lump sum. The loan can be availed for all expenses directly related to the course including fees, purchase of books, laptops, hostel fees, lab fees, examination fees, etc.
- The bank offers an Insta Education Loan option, a pre-approved education loan offer for certain ICICI Bank customers. For instance, customers with fixed deposits of at least Rs. 10 lakh with the bank are eligible for this offer
ICICI Bank Customer Care Numbers and Other Details
- ICICI Bank Website: www.icicibank.com
- Customer Care:
- Toll-Free Number (within India): 1800 1080, 1860 120 7777
- Domestic Customers Travelling Abroad: +91 22 3366 7777
- WhatsApp Banking from ICICI Bank: +91 864 00 864 00 (Send ‘Hi’ to number)
- WhatsApp Banking from ICICI Bank (Hindi): +91 9324 953 010
- Missed Call Banking: +91 9542 000 030
- Email: [email protected]
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra