Education Loans from YES Bank
YES Bank offers a wide range of loan schemes to different segments of its customers. These loans are aimed at providing financial support to customers for different purposes such as pursuing higher education, owning their dream house, arranging for a child’s wedding, etc. As of November 2020, YES Bank offers one education loan to help deserving students get the financial support they need to pursue higher education.
The education loan from YES Bank:
- YES Bank Education Loan
As of November 2020, the bank does not offer any of the Government of India Interest Subsidy Schemes on education loans. We will keep updating this page as and when new education loan schemes/interest subsidies are offered by the bank.
We give you a brief intro to education loans offered by the bank below. In addition you have the option to click further and read in detail about each loan in a specific page of its own. This specific page has been made specifically for you to get all the information you need on that loan in an uncluttered and easy-to-read format.
YES Bank Education Loan for Higher Studies
This YES Bank study loan helps students finance their education and realise their dreams of pursuing higher education at recognised education institutions. The loan can be availed for all expenses directly related to the course including for fees, purchase of books, laptops, hostel fees, lab fees, examination fees, etc. The maximum loan amount depends on the repayment capacity of the borrower and co-borrower.
Features of YES Bank Education Loan
Why this Loan?
- The loan is meant to help students who have secured admission into a higher education course in a recognised institution through entrance test or merit-based selection process
- This YES Bank Education Loan is disbursed as a series of payments over the required number of years and not as a lump sum
- YES Bank offers quick approval service, low interest rate and minimal documentation formalities for this loan
- Borrowers can avail tax deduction under Section 80E on interest paid, if applicable
- YES Bank Website: www.yesbank.in
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 1200
IMPORTANT: Thousands of smart students and their parents lose lakhs of money every year by choosing a costlier education loan.
Apply for Education Loan Only After Finding the Best Education Loan Using Our Guide
India’s First Education Loans Guide – Now at Rs 349 ONLY
Here is what the Guide offers:
- Coverage of All Education Loans from Top Public and Private Banks
- Compare interest rates for each loan, max. loan amount, max. unsecured loan amount, fees and charges, etc.
- Loan for regular studies in India, foreign studies, professional studies, aviation, shipping, PhDs, etc.
Find all-important details before you visit the branch using our Guide to Education Loans.
Don’t lose money on excess interest payments to banks. Click Here to Buy the Education Loan Guide.