Looking for an Education Loan from Lakshmi Vilas Bank?
Your search ends right here. We bring you all the information you need to make a sensible and sound decision.
Education Loans from Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank offers a wide range of loan schemes to different segments of its customers. These loans are aimed at providing financial support to customers for different purposes such as pursuing higher education, purchasing a house, arranging for a child’s wedding, etc. As of October 2020, Lakshmi Vilas Bank offers one education loan to help deserving students get the financial support they need to pursue higher education.
The education loan from Lakshmi Vilas Bank:
- Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan (for Higher Studies in India and Abroad)
As of January 2020, the bank does not offer any of the Government of India Interest Subsidy Schemes on education loans. We will keep updating this page as and when new education loan schemes/interest subsidies are offered by the bank.
We give you a brief intro to education loans offered by the bank below. In addition you have the option to click further and read in detail about each loan in a specific page of its own. This specific page has been made specifically for you to get all the information you need on that loan in an uncluttered and easy-to-read format.
Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan for Higher Studies in India and Abroad
ThisLakshmi Vilas Bank study loan helps students finance their education and realise their dreams of pursuing higher education at recognised education institutions in India or abroad. The maximum loan amount you can get is Rs. 10 lakh for studying India and Rs. 20 lakh for studying abroad. Let’s look at its different features:
Features of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan
Why this Loan?
- The loan is meant to help students who have secured admission into a higher education course in a recognised institution in India or abroad through Entrance Test or Merit-based Selection Process
- This Lakshmi Vilas Bank Education loan is disbursed as a series of payments over the required number of years and not as a lump sum
- The loan can be taken for all expenses directly related to the course including for fees, purchase of books, laptops, hostel fees, lab fees, examination fees, etc.
- Students can get unsecured loans of loan amount up to Rs. 4 lakh
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Website: www.lvb.com
- Headquarters: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 2233