Education Loans from Nainital Bank
Nainital Bank offers a wide range of loan schemes to different segments of its customers across the country. These loans are aimed at providing financial support to customers for various purposes such as starting a business, paying for wedding, purchasing a house, pursuing higher education, etc. As of November 2020, Nainital Bank offers one umbrella education loan to help students pay for college education.
The education loan from Nainital Bank:
- Gyani Education Loan (for Higher Studies in India and Abroad)
As of November 2020, the bank does not offer any of the Government of India Interest Subsidy Schemes on education loans. We will keep updating this page as and when new education loan schemes/interest subsidies are offered by the bank.
We give you a brief intro to education loans offered by the bank below. In addition, you have the option to click further and read in detail about the loan in a specific page of its own. This specific page has been made specifically for you to get all the information you need on that loan in an uncluttered and easy-to-read format.
Nainital Bank Gyani Education Loan for Higher Studies in India and Abroad
This Nainital Bank study loan helps students finance their education and realise their dreams of pursuing professional and technical courses in India or abroad. The maximum loan amount you can get is Rs. 35 lakh for professional and technical courses. However, for students pursuing MBBS and MD/MS, this loan amount can go up to Rs. 75 lakh for studying in India. For studying abroad, students can get a loan of up to Rs. 70 lakh.
Features of Nainital Bank Gyani Education Loan Scheme
Why this Loan?
- The loan is meant to help students who have secured admission into a higher education course in a recognised institution in India or abroad through Entrance Test or Merit-based Selection Process
- This Nainital Bank Education Loan is disbursed as a series of payments over the required number of years and not as a lump sum
- The loan can be taken for all expenses directly related to the course including for fees, purchase of books, laptops, hostel fees, lab fees, examination fees, etc.
- Nainital Bank Website: www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Headquarters: Nainital, Uttarakhand
- Regional Office Numbers: +91 20 240 1083 (Noida), +91 5946 250 321 (Haldwani), +91 135 276 1103 (Dehradun)