Bandhan Bank Education Loan
Bandhan Bank is a Kolkata-based private sector bank in India. They offer a wide range of loan products aimed at providing financial support to their customers in times of need. As of Novemberer 2020, Bandhan Bank offers one micro loan for education loan to students, namely Bandhan Bank Susikhsha Loan.
Bandhan Bank Susikhsha Micro Loan
This Bandhan Bank microloan helps parents finance their child’s education and ensure a bright future for them. The maximum loan amount you can get is Rs. 10,000. Let’s look at its different features:
Features of Bandhan Bank Micro Loan for Education
Why this Loan?
- It is a microloan meaning it helps pay for smaller fees and charges in institutions like Government schools and colleges. The minimum loan amount for this loan is Rs. 1,000 and the maximum loan amount for this loan is Rs. 10,000
- This Bandhan Bank Education loan is disbursed timely during its tenure
- The maximum tenure for this loan is 1 year
- The loan is disbursed through the savings bank account opened with the bank
- The minimum loan amount financed in this loan is Rs. 1,000 and the maximum loan amount is Rs. 10,000
- As of November 2020, the effective interest rate for this loan is 9.95%. Please check with the bank for more details
Other Features to Know
- The bank offers a simplified application procedure and doorstep documentation and delivery services. Biometric authentication can also be completed at home
- The bank promises fast processing and timely disbursement of the loan into the Savings Account of the borrower opened with the bank
- For repayment of the loan, the applicant can set up Standing Instructions through their Bandhan Bank Account (Savings)
Note: As of November 2020, these are all the details available about the Bandhan Bank Education Loans. Please with the bank for more details or check out the Bandhan Bank website.
- Bandhan Bank Website: www.bandhanbank.com and bandhanbankonline.com (net banking)
- Headquarters: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Call Centre Toll-Free Number: 1800 258 8181
IMPORTANT: Thousands of smart students and their parents lose lakhs of money every year by choosing a costlier education loan.
Apply for Education Loan Only After Finding the Best Education Loan Using Our Guide
India’s First Education Loans Guide – Now at Rs 49 ONLY (same price as soft drink)
Here is what the Guide offers:
- Coverage of All Education Loans from Top Public and Private Banks
- Compare interest rates for each loan, max. loan amount, max. unsecured loan amount, fees and charges, etc.
- Loan for regular studies in India, foreign studies, professional studies, aviation, shipping, PhDs, etc.
Find all-important details before you visit the branch using our Guide to Education Loans.
Don’t lose money on excess interest payments to banks. Click Here to Buy the Education Loan Guide.