Bandhan Bank Education Loan
Bandhan Bank is a Kolkata-based private sector bank in India. They offer a wide range of loan products aimed at providing financial support to their customers in times of need. Bandhan Bank offers one micro loan for education loan to students, namely Bandhan Bank Susikhsha Loan.
Bandhan Bank Susikhsha Micro Loan
This Bandhan Bank microloan helps parents with existing micro-loans with the bank to finance their child’s education. The maximum loan amount you can get is Rs. 10,000. Let’s look at its different features:
Features of Bandhan Bank Micro Loan for Education
Why this Loan?
- The loan is currently available to existing micro-loan customers of Bandhan Bank
- It is a microloan meaning it helps pay for smaller fees and charges in institutions like Government schools and colleges. The minimum loan amount for this loan is Rs. 1,000 and the maximum loan amount for this loan is Rs. 10,000
- This Bandhan Bank Education loan is disbursed timely during its tenure
- The maximum tenure for this loan is 1 year
- The loan is disbursed through the savings bank account opened with the bank
- The minimum loan amount financed in this loan is Rs. 1,000 and the maximum loan amount is Rs. 10,000
Important! A reality check
50%+ graduates remain unemployable after college.
Theoretical courses, teachers with no industry exp. and rote learning do not give you practical job skills for the dream job.
You need hands-on skills taught by industry experts to get what you want.
We bring you proven courses that have helped people get better offers and 50%-100% pay hikes.
- The interest rate for this loan is 13.45%. The rate was 9.95% in November 2020
Other Features to Know
- The bank offers a simplified application procedure and doorstep documentation and delivery services. Biometric authentication can also be completed at home
- The bank promises fast processing and timely disbursement of the loan into the Savings Account of the borrower opened with the bank
- For repayment of the loan, the applicant can set up Standing Instructions through their Bandhan Bank Account (Savings)
Note: These are all the details available about the Bandhan Bank Education Loans. Please with the bank for more details or check out the Bandhan Bank website.
Bandhan Bank Customer Care Details (Toll-Free Number, Email & Website)
- Bandhan Bank Website: www.bandhanbank.com
- Customer Care Numbers
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 258 8181
- Regular Number: 033 4409 9090, 033 4090 3333, 033 6633 3333
- Micro Banking Number: 033 6826 5200
- Customer Care Email: [email protected]
- Headquarters: Kolkata, West Bengal