Education Loans from Karur Vysya Bank
Karur Vysya Bank offers a wide range of loan schemes to meet the different needs of its customers. These loans are aimed at providing financial support to deserving students for pursuing higher education in India and abroad. As of November 2020, Karur Vysya Bank offers one education loan to students who need financial assistance to pay for higher education.
The education loan from Karur Vysya Bank is:
- Education Loan for Higher Studies in India and Abroad
As of November 2020, the bank does not offer any of the Government of India Interest Subsidy Schemes on education loans. We will keep updating this page as and when new education loan schemes/interest subsidies are offered by the bank.
We give you a brief intro to education loans offered by the bank below. In addition you have the option to click further and read in detail about each loan in a specific page of its own. This specific page has been made specifically for you to get all the information you need on that loan in an uncluttered and easy-to-read format.
Karur Vysya Bank Education Loan for Higher Studies in India and Abroad
This Karur Vysya Bank study loan helps students finance their education and realise their dreams of pursuing higher education at recognised education institutions in India or abroad. The maximum loan amount you can get is Rs. 10 lakh for studying India and Rs. 20 lakh for studying abroad.
Features of Karur Vysya Bank IBA Model Education Loan
Why this Loan?
- The loan is meant to help students who have secured admission into a higher education course in a recognised institution in India or abroad through Entrance Test or Merit-based Selection Process
- This Karur Vysya Bank Education Loan is disbursed as a series of payments over the required number of years and not as a lump sum
- The loan can be taken for all expenses directly related to the course including for fees, purchase of books, laptops, hostel fees, lab fees, examination fees, etc.
- Karur Vysya Bank Website: www.kvb.co.in
- Headquarters: Karur, Tamil Nadu
- Call Centre Number: 1860 258 1916 (Local charges apply)